- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
São Paulo, March 22nd, 2021 - Springs Global Participações S.A. (Springs Global), a company in the Home & Decoration segment, leader in bedding, tabletop and bath products, reported in the fourth quarter of 2020 (4Q20), net revenue of R$ 529.6 million, with gross margin of 32.3% and EBITDA margin of 13.7%. Net revenue totaled R$ 1,535.1 million in 2020, surpassing by 7.9% the value achieved in 2019.
The highlights of Springs Global´s performance in 4Q20 were:
- Net revenue: R$ 529.6 million; +41.9% compared to the fourth quarter of 2019 (4Q19);
- Gross profit: R$ 170.9 million, +29.8% year-over-year (yoy), with gross margin of 32.3%;
- Income from operations: R$ 48.6 million, +34.2% yoy;
- Adjusted EBITDA: R$ 72.8 million, a quarterly record in recent years, in recurring terms, with EBITDA margin of 13.7%;
- Retail - Sell-out revenue: R$ 238.3 million; +46.8% yoy;
- Wholesale: Growth of 62.0% in revenue and of 72.2% in EBITDA from Wholesale business unit, as a result of the normalization of production capacity;
- Gross debt: 7.0% lower yoy, with a decrease of 14.9% in financial expenses - interest;
- ReclameAqui 2020 award: 1st place in the Bed, Table and Bath category for the Santista brand, for the 8th consecutive year.
The highlights of the year of 2020 were:
- Net revenue: R$ 1,535.1 million; +7.9% yoy;
- Retail - Sell-out revenue: R$ 735.7 million; +30.1% yoy;
- Retail - E-commerce sale orders: R$ 299.0 million; 4 times the value recorded in 2019;
- Free cash flow: R$ 171.5 million, with a yoy decrease of R$ 42.7 million in working capital and use of R$ 91.7 million from tax recovery credit.
To access the PDF file, click here.
Springs Global will host a conference call and webcast on November 13, 2020, at 11 am São Paulo time, 9 am New York time and 2 pm London time, in Portuguese with simultaneous translation to English.
Earnings conference call - 4Q20 and 2020
Time: 11 a.m. São Paulo time / 10 a.m. New York time / 2 p.m. London time
In Portuguese: +55 11 3181-8565 / +55 11 4210-1803
In English: +1 844 204-8942 (Toll free) / +1 412 717-9627
Passcode: Springs Global
For further information, contact:
+55 11 2145-4476
Alessandra Gadelha - IR Officer